Sunday, December 19, 2010

Break time!

Tough week of classes, and an even tougher week of PT.  Our Marine Captain told us the second week of PT would be the hardest on our bodies, and he was right.  Lots of running, and then some P90X type workouts on Tuesday and Thursday. 

I can't wait to get to the field to put some of these Fire Suppport and Gunnery theories into practice.  It gets a little old calling for fire on a computer screen for 4 hours a day.  I'm ready to hear some real BANG! 

Not much to say this week except that I am now home for the Holidays until January 2nd.  Can't wait to see everyone!  If I don't get the chance to see you, then I hope you have a very happy Christmas season!

3 comments:

  1. And we are glad you are home, take a good long break and enjoy the family and friends! Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home, soldier! Kick back and have a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it doesn't sound like fun, but you better take your PT gear home with you. You can get awfully out of shape between now and Jan 2. No doubt you already thought of this. SFC Mac

    ReplyDelete